viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

My classmates blog :))

I went to read Bianca 's blog and the first thing that cut my eyes was her blog of the jurnal it was very interesting I really thought I was reading a journal made by a real Italian imigrant in that time. In Randy 's blog I learned that people are being detain in an island were they are treated badly y agree with Randy when he says and I quote "It is very lamentable how so many people were held as prisoners for trying to be free and happy." Paola's blog also was very interesting I learn that she has some Brtazilian heritage and Spain that is very cool like most of us she has a Spain last name since they came to Puerto Rico and mix with the Indians .In Karlitza 's blog  I learn the History on why the Japanesse immigrated to the USA and why life for the Japannese was hard . I agree with Karlitza when she says "Life seemed hard for Japanese Immigrants so It made me view immigration as a better opportunity but at the same time as something risky" it so true once I made my blog and investigated more about Irish immigration and their life it really made me apretiate my life here in PR and that I havent had to move to any other cuntry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario